The next day I came in to work and discovered that I had to,
again, work with 'Panties in a Bunch', as our shifts over-lapped. It was unfortunate, but being the
more mature person, and one who was in the middle of a real estate transaction
to which I had to throw in my John Deere mower, I had other things on my
mind. So, I ignored him.
Apparently, being passed over for attention in favor
of the brewing schedule, 'Panties' acted up to his name and was
talking so much that Katz asked him to kindly scrub the coving around the
store to shut him up. Flabbergasted and angry, when he took a 10
minute break --he didn't return for 30. When she brought this to his attention, he
offered up that he was entitled to extra time--or something to that avail-- anyway, it was an excuse so insolent, that Katz told him if he continues with his poor
behavior, he will, indeed, be doing more cleaning. 'Panties' replied, “do whatever you want to do!
I don’t care!”
To which, Katz DID do what she wanted to do and sent him home
early. I remained silent the entire
shift. I felt my emotions were
vindicated and there was absolutely nothing I could say to that. So, I poured myself a vanilla latte, and drank it.

No comments:
Post a Comment